Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Sunday, December 2, 2007

A Working Vacation???

We are leaving in the morning for what I have been calling a "vacation", but really it will be all work and no play. We have to meet with our builder, go land shopping, tour possible schools for the girls, and find a new gym for Sydney, among other things. I am taking two huge bins full of uniforms to work on as well. For now, we are still accepting orders for Christmas, and I hope to be able to do so up until December 15th. Even if you are local (the Ft. Hood area), if you'd like to place an order for Christmas, please go ahead and do so through the website and mail us your uniform. Our mailing address is:
Polka dot Door Boutique
PO BOX 2934
Harker Heights, Texas 76548
We will be at the Clear Creek PX December 21st - 23rd, so if you need to pick up your completed bag instead of having it mailed back to you, you can pick it up then and I'll refund your return shipping charges.
For everyone not local, place your orders and get your uniforms in the mail ASAP!

No comments: