Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Sunday, December 16, 2007

New Things

This diaper bag turned out just great, with the front pockets on the flap, not sure why we haven't even done this style before! (Well, we have- the Sophie Diaper Bag- but that was with ACU fabric, not an actual uniform). I'll be adding this as an extra style on the site after Christmas- it does require the pants as well as a shirt to make.
And I hate to even post this one, because I am just horrible at taking pictures and this one is no exception, but I've had lots of requests for a picture of the ACU wallet, so here it is. (Soon to be replaced with a better picture, I promise). The wallets have a snap to close, a place for cash, a zipper pocket for change and misc. stuff and 4 CC/ID slots.


No comments: