Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve

Well, as I write this it is already Christmas Eve (12:17 am, actually), so I thought I would give everyone an update on things.
1. Sophie's dentist appointment went very well and she is doing great!
2. Everything that was promised to be shipped for Christmas was shipped, however, at least 2 of the packages that I mailed Express last week didn't make it their scheduled destinations on time, which leaves me worried about all the packages that were mailed Priority. So I will just apologize in advance to anyone that doesn't receive their Hero On My Arm bag in time for Christmas. I will be thinking hard over the holiday of someway to make it up to you (and hopefully everything will arrive this morning and all will be well, and my worrying will all have been for nothing....I hope!!!)
3. That being said, I am going to go ahead and "close" unofficially for the Christmas holiday as of this morning and through January 7th. I'll sign back in on that Monday, and answer any emails and process any new orders starting on the 7th.
4. I just got finished with our three day set up at the Clear Creek PX here at Ft. Hood, and I have to say that while I am exhausted, I had SO much fun. I always enjoy getting out and actually meeting and talking with our customers. So thank you to everyone for being so nice, and I can't wait to make this next batch of Hero On My Arm bags for everyone here at Ft. Hood. If they'll let us set up again just for the weekend, we'll be back again in January or February, but I have to check on that still.
5. I have already gotten quite a few emails about one particular bag that we had on display at the PX, so I am going to update my website with it ASAP, so that everyone can order their own.
6. And lastly, Merry Christmas to everyone, I hope you have a wonderful holiday surrounded by family and friends.

No comments: