Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Updates

Okay, I am back from our trip! Here are some updates for you:
1. If you have ordered a purse and told us that you needed it for Christmas, it will be shipped by December 20th, I PROMISE.
2. That being said, I should also let everyone know that Sophie has a dentist appointment on the 20th that will require sedation- so I will NOT be working that day. That means my phone will be off (sorry, kiddos come first)!
3. We will be at the Clear Creek PX on Ft. Hood (in the front, right outside the flower shop) December 21 and 22 from 9 am to 8 pm, and December 23 from 9 am to 5 pm. We will have some purses, burp cloths, tees, and shopping cart covers. We will also be taking orders! Its not too late to give (or get) a Hero On My Arm Handbag for Christmas- you can purchase from us there and we'll give you a special holiday order form that you can give as a gift that will allow the recipient to customize their own bag.
4. And lastly, some random pictures for you all, since I'm terrible at this blogging thing, and tend to let them pile up without posting them, sorry...

A USMC diaper bag:

So cute, medium bag with picture pocket:

A puppy carrying purse (special order):


And the kid's backpack:

More pics soon- Tues and Thursday will be BIG shipping days.

No comments: