Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sales Rep Updates Next Week!

I know that quite a few of you have emailed about our sales rep program- we will have an update on the website next week.  You'll be able to see exactly where there are already sales reps (great to know for throwing parties and ordering, too!) and also some answers to the most commonly asked questions about the program.  Its our goal to make it as clear and informative as possible, so please be patient with us.

And to everyone that has already emailed, I've gotten back with you briefly, but I will speak to you all again once we've finished all the updates.  If you (or anybody reading this!) has any questions about the program that you want answered, please let us know.  You can leave a comment, or send us an email.

Our team is growing, we hope you can join us!

No comments: