Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Saturday, May 24, 2008

For A Good Cause


I've just added something a little different to the website. Its a Military Art Print, and you can find it here:
This is special project for me, as this illustration is of the aircraft flown by two pilots in my husband's Company who were killed in Iraq last year. I was asked as a favor to make these available on my site for sale, and I am happy to do so. 100% of the proceeds of the sale of these prints go to the families of the two fallen soldiers. We are not profiting from these in any way. It is a very beautiful print, if you'd like to see a larger version of it, please email me. I have it in .pdf format, but I don't know how to post it in that format, but I can email it to anyone that would like to see it. Thanks so much!
Seneca

No comments: