Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Feeling Sorry for Myself

I shouldn't complain, but I just can't help doing it just a little...Along with trying to live and work in a tiny studio apartment for 6 months while our house is being built, being overwhelmed with work, dealing with horribly dishonest sellers who have copied text from my website, tried to alter and use our logo, and most recently actually taken pictures of our completed purses and tried to pass them off as their own, a recent case of stomach flu which affected our entire family, the latest of the "why me's?" is the fact that while my car was PARKED at the post office (in a row ENTIRELY by itself, I might add) someone managed to back right into it. Keeping everything in perspective, I know this isn't the worst thing in the world, far from it, its just when it happens, it really sucks, ya know?

No comments: