Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Thursday, October 25, 2007

A New Size?

Up until now, Hero On My Arm handbags came in two basic sizes. The most popular was the large tote- 12 inches deep, 16 inches long and 5 inches wide. The small tote is 12 inches deep, 10 inches long and 5 inches wide. I just recently had a request for a large bag, but made "as small as possible" and this is what we ended up with:

It's 10 inches deep, 15 inches long and 4 inches wide. I guess I will call it "Medium". I really fell in love with this size, I am hoping everyone else will too. I will probably update my website and eBay in a few weeks with this other bag size, but of coarse, its available now.


1 comment:

mamacass said...

I really like the "medium" bag too! Now I'll have to order one in that size too lol!