Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Options, and (Hopefully) Simpler Ordering

For the second night in a row, I am up past midnight updating my website, but if it makes things easier to place orders, well, its worth it to me! Here's what I did:
*Put up some new pictures on the homepage (that's www.HeroOnMyArm.com)
*Delected some of the selections when placing a bag order (like choosing one strap or two, small bag or large, etc)- since when you order you get an order form emailed to you where you have to choose all that stuff all over again anyways :)
*Added some new pictures to the product pages (I updated the Photo Gallery yesterday)
*And last but not least (actually the most important one of all), I added some new bag options under the Hero On My Arm Accessories (http://polkadotdoorboutique.com/catalog.php?category=20) They are on page 2 and 3.
Hope you like all the changes!

No comments: