As promised, here's a run down of some of the new things at Hero On My Arm!
1. Sales Rep Kits are again available for purchase here: http://heroonmyarm.com/category_45/Sales-Representative-Starter-Kits.htm If you have any questions, just ask!
2. We have added some (mostly dress) uniforms, in addition to the styles we normally keep in stock. Purchasing these helps fund our Fallen Hero Bag program:
3. New purse style, which can be made with a shirt or pants, the SARAH, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_298/SARAH-Bag.htm
4. New purse style, which can be made with a shirt or pants, the CAROLINE, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_299/CAROLINE-Messenger-Bag.htm
5. New toddler backpack style, the EMILY, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_297/EMILY-Toddler-Backpack.htm
6. New embroidery designs, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_300/Embroidery-Designs.htm
7. New applique designs, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_301/Applique-Designs.htm
8. New Ribbon flower, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_296/Ribbon-Flower.htm
9. New bow and embellishment keychains, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_244/Bow-Wristlet-Keychain.htm and http://heroonmyarm.com/item_293/Flower-Embellished-Wristlet-Key-Chain.htm
10. Ruffle bracelets, http://heroonmyarm.com/item_289/Ruffle-Name-Tape-Bracelet.htm
11. And lastly, you may have noticed the website got a bit of a face lift- that's actually still a work in progress, and there's lots of new improvements coming this month!
Phew, okay, that should bring everyone up to date!