Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Very Big Announcement

Hello All!

This is Seneca, owner and founded of Hero On My Arm here. I've got some news to share with you all. After almost 18 years of honorable military service, my husband is being medically retired this summer. This will be a big change for our family. We're currently stationed at Fort Rucker, Alabama, however this is not home for us, so a big move lies ahead. We are currently selling our house here in Alabama (anybody know anyone looking for a house? I've got a great place to show you, lol!), and after its sold, we'll be moving to Oklahoma.

So what does this mean for Hero On My Arm? Only good things!!! Currently, we are still open, taking new orders and will continue to stay open as we prepare to move. We're already talking with contractors about prepping our new studio in Oklahoma so that when we do move, we'll be able to move right in and get started. When its actually time to move, the girls at the studio here in Alabama will continue to stay open and finish up any orders we've received up to that point. We'll have to close up shop temporarily (probably about 2 weeks) for the actual move and to set up the studio and train the new staff. As soon as we know exactly when that will be, we'll let you all know!

I'm very excited to be making this very last move with Hero On My Arm. As an active duty family, we've had to PCS with the business before, so this is nothing new for us, however we are so excited to finally be able to give Hero On My Arm a permanent home. We'll be able to do a lot of things we've only been dreaming about over the last 8 years because we were at the mercy of the "needs of the Army".

Thank you all for 8 wonderful years so far, and many, many more to come!!!!

post signature





No comments: