Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Friday, September 19, 2008

New Styles for Fall

We promised one more new style this week, how about 3?

First, a very functional wristlet with detachable key chain:


Second, another variation on the CLAUDIA bag, a bit larger, with fabric accents, Velcro closure and personalization:


And finally, a drawstring bag, again with fabric accents, room for a unit patch or or one of our many patches. This one is for the kiddos, but also works if you are one of those ladies that just likes a smaller bag:


Okay, that's enough for one week (I hope!). All of these styles will make it onto the website in October.

Seneca will be OUT of the office for the next 2 weeks (until October 6th), but orders will continue to be processed and shipped as normal.

Once again, have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! A big thumbs up on the new styles. I can hardly wait to order some!

Tami Arthur said...

I love these new styles.... I've been looking for something for my son's girlfriend. These are perferct for the younger crowd.