Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wear Out Dates for Old Uniforms

The official wear out date for the Army BDU's and Desert BDU's is April 30, 2008. You can read about it here:

We would like to offer you a special promotion to help you get rid of all those old uniforms. From now until July 1st, 2008 you can earn free accessories for your Hero On My Arm purse by donating your old uniforms.

Earn free accessories as follows:
1 uniform set (top & pants): FREE ACU wallet
1 uniform piece (top or pants): FREE ACU Checkbook Cover or ACU Make up Bag

You may receive one free wallet, checkbook cover and make up Bag per Hero On My Arm bag that you order. Offer applies to previous purchases also.

(You are responsible for shipping of your old uniforms to us. Free accessories are made from NEW ACU fabric, you are donating your old uniforms (BDU and Desert BDU's) for our use for other items.)

Email any questions to: seneca@polkadotdoorboutique.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.