Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a Month!

I absolutely can't believe its been an entire month since I've posted.  It has been very hectic.  We sold our house, had less than 30 days to close, and moved halfway across the country just for starters.  I have been working very hard at getting everything caught up and I am confident that in just two more weeks or so, everything will be back on schedule.  The very last bag orders that we took at the Ft. Hood PX are getting finished this week, I have a few non-purse orders to mail out, and a few dozen make up bags, wallets and checkbook covers to finally get finished and to their respective owners.  Once all that's done, we'll be rolling out our sales rep program, new spring designs, and a few products as well.  We are also still growing our production team, its my sincere goal to get turnaround times down to 3 weeks or less my March.  If you are a seamstress in the Enterprise/Ft. Rucker/Dothan area interested in joining our team, please let me know!  And to everyone else, we do have a new mailing address for uniforms, it's:
Polka dot Door Boutique
PO BOX 310044
Enterprise, Alabama 36331
Talk to you again in a few weeks!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are awesome handbags, and I love the fact that it supports our OIF/OEF veterans and current members of our military. As a 2004-2005 OIF veteran I truly appreciate your support and enterprising spirit!!