Hero on My Arm Hero on My Arm Facebook twitter blog home about contact shop now

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Working out the kinks...

We were lucky enough to be featured in the Saturday Killeen Daily Herald, and I am so thankful for the exposure! Just in the last day, I have gotten so many emails, it has been great- however I am not used to so many local requests and orders. I just wanted to ask all of those at Ft. Hood interested in a bag to be patient with me as I figure out the best way to handle local orders. In the past, I'd say 98% of my business was done through the mail- so many people asking to drop off uniforms and pick up orders is new for me. So if you can, the easiest way to get your uniform to me is just to drop it in the mail (parcel post will still get to me the next day and will only cost a few dollars), but if you need to drop it off in person, just email me- I'm happy to work something out. Same goes for completed bags- its easiest for me to mail them back to you, but if you'd prefer to pick them up instead (especially for those orders that will be ready just before Christmas), just let me know, and we can figure something out. Again, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for their patience and understanding as I get the logistics all worked out.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

No comments: